Terms and Conditions
1. Scope of application
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all business relationships between you (private consumer) and Trimilin GmbH.
2. Conclusion of contract Your order of the desired products via our website is a legally binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. By bringing the goods to you for dispatch, we accept your offer. If we do not respond within fourteen days of placing the order, the order shall be deemed to have been rejected.
3. Payment and shipping conditions All prices quoted include the statutory value added tax. In the case of mail order purchases, the price is exclusive of shipping costs. We reserve the right of ownership of the object of purchase until the purchase price has been paid in full. In any case, shipping is at the risk of the purchaser. The choice of the shipping route is left to the supplier, unless a request of the buyer in the purchase contract after confirmation of the order to change the mode of shipment, all resulting additional costs are borne by the buyer. In case of shortage of means of transport, blockage of routes and similar events as well as, if applicable, in case of delay of the buyer with the acceptance or in case of lack of issuance of shipping instructions, Trimilin shall be entitled to place the goods in its own warehouse or in the warehouse of a forwarding agent at the expense and risk of the buyer. Partial deliveries are permissible and are to be paid for according to the invoice.
4. Right of return You may return the goods received within two weeks by sending them back in their original packaging. Books, CDs, DVDs are excluded from return and exchange. The period begins at the earliest on the day after receipt of the goods and this instruction. The return shipment is at the expense and risk of the buyer.
Before returning any goods, please contact us by telephone or e-mail:
Trimilin Vertriebs GmbH
Phone: +49 8146 9968 11
In the event of an effective return, the services received by both parties must be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. advantages of use) must be surrendered. In the case of a deteriorated condition of the goods, compensation may be demanded. This does not apply if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively due to their inspection – as would have been possible for you in a shop, for example. For the rest, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation by not using the goods and refraining from doing anything that could impair their value.
5. Complaints Complaints must be made in writing immediately after arrival of the goods. Hidden defects must be claimed immediately after discovery of the defect. Defects of a part of the goods cannot lead to a complaint about the entire delivery. Trimilin shall only be liable for personal injury and damage to property as well as operational disruptions which are attributable to defects or faults in the products within the scope of the mandatory statutory provisions. Justified complaints shall be remedied by rectification or replacement delivery at the discretion of Trimilin GmbH. Complaints do not cancel the obligation to pay. Liability for defects is excluded if it is a matter of an insignificant reduction in the value or suitability of the delivered goods or if there is excessive use or improper treatment or unsuitable storage and influences through no fault of Trimilin GmbH. Trimilin is also not liable for natural wear and tear.
6. Data protection We collect, store and use your voluntary personal data for order processing and for direct marketing purposes. Your data will not be passed on to third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes. The provider expressly points out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. via e-mail communication) is subject to security vulnerabilities and cannot be completely protected against access by third parties. The use of the contact data in the imprint for commercial advertising is expressly not desired unless the provider has given prior written consent or a business relationship already exists.
7. Partial invalidity If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment or of a purchase contract (order) subject to them is or becomes invalid, this shall in case of doubt not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Instead, the invalid provision shall be replaced by a valid provision which comes as close as possible to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.
8. Place of performance and jurisdiction The place of performance for delivery and payment as well as the place of jurisdiction shall be the registered office of the Seller, unless otherwise stipulated by law.